A wireless (WiFi) network is no longer just a convenience. It is now a necessity for many businesses. The world around us is going wireless and AECH Technologies can get your office and devices securely connected. It is crucial that employees have access to the corporate network and that means giving them wireless access. When your staff can stay connected while they move around your location, it raises productivity and efficiency. Being able to use their own devices (often termed simply BYOD), wireless infrastructure means freedom to move around the office, from desk to desk or meeting room to meeting room.
We install proper and secured unified wireless systems that will allow you to connect safely and securely anywhere in your office building and beyond with our indoor and outdoor wireless solutions.
Let AECH Technologies design and install the perfect WiFi solution for you. Whether you need WiFi in an office building, a warehouse, a restaurant, or even a sports stadium, we will make it work. Indoors and outdoors, we have you covered.
- Free Consultation
- Free Quote
- Analyze And Purpose Best Option
- Professional Installation
- 24 Hours Turnaround Estimates
- 48 Hours Turnaround For Design
- Custom Schedule To Fit Your Operations
- Seamless Installation, No Business Disturbances
- Fast Install
- All Equipment Covered Under Warranty
- Well Documented
- All Setup and Diagnostics Included
- Remote Maintenance Support Plan(Upon Contract)
- Custom WiFi Landing Page
Design is the most crucial phase in a WiFi project’s life cycle. Before that can even begin, WiFi networking experts need to be consulted. Here at AECH Technologies, our networking experts offer a wide range of expertise to make sure your project starts on the right foot.
- Guide the information gathering process
- Discuss network needs and requirements
- Offer compliance advice
- Conduct network validations
- Create project plans, timelines, and budget estimates
Site Planning & Design
After gathering information about the kind of network to be implemented and how it will be used, designing the WiFi network can begin. This is a very involved process that requires predictive planning and on-site surveying to verify.
- Help plan timelines
- Estimate pricing
- Provide Scope of Work
- Existing network validations
- Predictive site surveys
Following the inventory and the initial design, site surveys are conducted to further enhance the design development for each building. These surveys are used to determine optimal access point (AP) placement based on expected usage.
- Provide level of effort / quote for pre-deployment site survey / access point on a stick (APaoS) survey
- Conduct onsite survey to determine access point counts and locations
- Generate WiFi design report with access point locations, equipment needed
- Finalize level of effort / quote for installation and equipment
- Have project discussion meeting to confirm timeline for install
Based on the equipment used and the WiFi design being implemented, the site hardware must be configured correctly before installation. This ensures that engineers can test and verify the network once installed.
- Knowledge is vendor/equipment specific
- Ensures network requirements can be met
- Adjustments can be made during/after the installation as needed
Cabling and Hardware Installation
The next step in the installation phase is the installation of all the network equipment, including APs, switches, cables, and various other pieces of network hardware. All of the hardware is installed using the design plans from the site survey to provide the best WiFi coverage throughout an area.
- Run Cables, Conduit, and Power
- Install Access Points, Telcom Closets, and Necessary Ports
- Adapt Changes to Adhere to WiFi Design
- Provide proper labeling, documenting, and placement of equipment for easier changes/upgrades in the future
Cutover and Verification
The cutover process is specific to a project with an upgrade. It is the last step in the install phase as it is the transition from the existing network to the newly redesigned network. During the cutover, there will be brief interruptions in connectivity due to the disconnection of the previous network.
Keep network interruptions as brief as possible
- Verify WiFi Design with Post-Site Surveys
- Make configuration changes when necessary
- Clean up work areas
- Provide further training and suggestions
Monitoring and Security
Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) / Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and other security tool deployment and monitoring, in collaboration with Security Operations, create a safe and reliable wireless network.
- Set up appliances that help monitor the network and send out reports to intelligently mitigate the risks
- Use threat analysis and blast radius analysis in collaboration with Security Operations
Optimize and Troubleshoot
Optimizing the network to evolve efficiently as possible is vital to sustaining, rebuilding, and correcting network issues. Troubleshooting allows engineers to pinpoint problems and roadblocks so that decisions about corrective actions can be made.
- Use software to analyze network congestion and needs
- Expertise in a multitude of network configurations and hardware
- Use software and hardware tools to test network issues
WiFi Equipment and Software
Hardware and Software need to be constantly updated and patched to keep up with multiple vulnerabilities that arise with newer firmware and technology.
- Use software to help facilitate the hardware
- Determine server installation and configuration for specific requirements
- Configure and install a controller-based system to manage wireless hardware
- Implement scalable solutions and upgrades
Tech Support and Maintenance
Support experts and on-demand network technicians/engineers allows for peace of mind. Repairs, upgrades, or general maintenance can be serviced to networks in need.
- Long or short term support and feedback
- Tech support to remedy any and all issues
- On-Demand personnel repair/replace physical issues
- Answers to both general and technical customer questions